Our Shipping policy:
- We aim to ship the vast majority of orders on the same day providing the order is received by 3pm EST on a weekday (mon-fri). That does exclude holidays.
- If you place your order with us after 3pm EST (mon-fri), we will ship on the next business day.
- The same goes for orders placed at the weekend, it’s likely to ship on a Monday or, in the case of a holiday, the next working day.
- Any of our, “express” methods of shipping usually take 1 business day to arrive.
- Our other methods take between 2 and 5 business days.
- Holiday periods and our special may produce a slight delay in shipping times. We’ll obviously try really hard to get the goods out to you quickly though.
- We ship from a high quality, top of the line facility meaning our packages leave our hands in perfect condition.
- It hurts to say it because we’d love to ship everywhere but, we’ve got to say: we literally can’t ship to military installations (I.E APO & FPO addresses).
- Live in Alaska? Puerto Rico or Hawaii? Don’t ask us why, it’s out of our hands but, it’ll take a little longer to ship to you guys.
|United States USPS First Class – with delivery confirmation||$4.99|
|United States USPS First Class – more than $ 55||Free|
|United States USPS Priority Mail – with delivery confirmation||$8.95|
|Canada USPS First Class more than $100 order total||Free|
|Canada USPS Priority Shipping – with delivery confirmation||$47.95|
|International (excluding Canada) USPS First Class less than $150 order total||$15.95|
|International (excluding Canada) USPS First Class more than $150 order total||Free|
|International (excluding Canada) USPS Priority Shipping||$59.95|
We will ship to all countries except Afghanistan, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Faroe Islands, France, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Pakistan, Paraguay, Sudan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
PLEASE NOTE: Every address based in the United Arab Emirates should be PO BOX for USPS shipping.
Returns, Exchanges, Replacements, Refunds
We 100% guarantee that what we are shipping out to you is the real deal. It’s genuine perfume decanted by our professionals from the original bottle.
Let’s face it though, sometimes, we don’t like perfume we buy. Because of this, we can’t accept returns of opened and used product, we won’t refund it.
As we’ve already said, we take massive amounts of care when we package your product to ensure it gets into your hands in the same perfect condition it left us in.
We’ve all had experiences with the post office though right? It’s like they’ve got a department of specially trained thugs who, once or twice, they let lose on their packages to rough em’ up a bit.
If you unbox your product and find it’s broken or spilled or leaked, whip out your phone and take a selfie with it (Or just a pic, that’s fine too). Email that pic to us with the order number and a little note telling us which products it is. We’ll do our best to make sure you keep smiling.
Please check your package as soon as you’ve got it and let us know ASAP (within 5 days) if there’s anything wrong.